[mythtv-users] 0.26 Airplay not working from iOS devices only

Jean-Yves Avenard jyavenard at gmail.com
Fri May 24 10:26:52 UTC 2013

On 23 May 2013 21:50, Anthony Giggins <seven at seven.dorksville.net> wrote:
> I had this previously working in 0.25 but recently upgraded to 0.26 to get
> better airplay support but now I have none from iOS devices however this is
> fine from iTunes (video & music)
>
> Have checked all the instructions
> http://www.mythtv.org/wiki/AirTunes/AirPlay
>
> and cant see anything wrong in the logs :(
>
> http://pastebin.com/m4XrPh63

you need to starte which version of myth you are using.

Is your local subnet 172.16.107.XX ?
what IP address is your iPhone on?

what are you trying to do? audio streaming or video
You have truncated you log way too much, any useful information is missing...

What is it with people shortening their logs constantly? Either you
know what the problem is and you can then understand the log, or you
don't in which case provide the logs in full