[mythtv-users] Controlling STB with Lirc

aaron memoryguy at gmail.com
Wed May 22 13:49:22 UTC 2013

On Mon, May 20, 2013 at 11:48 PM, Erik Sejr <esejr at wildroseinternet.ca>wrote:

> It is late and I really should read your message twice before I reply
> with half the stuff you said you already did. But still, I'd try the
> other two options - I doubt the problem is your IR hardware though I
> have never used that particular device.

Many thanks Erik (sorry, GMail didn't put your reply in my Inbox like it
usually does (I don't get it... I like GMail, but i personally don't think
it's that great for mailing lists :) ).

I'm going to try George's suggestion, and if that doesn't help, I'll try
putting a whole bunch of remote definitions and iterate through. Brute
force, but if the codes are there, it'll find them :)

Oh, and you're right, it's Bell Fibe.

Thanks
aaron