[mythtv-users] mythconverg.recordmatch doesn't exist

David Engel david at istwok.net
Sun May 19 15:24:25 UTC 2013

On Sat, May 18, 2013 at 10:36:38AM -0500, Jason Bilbrey wrote:
> My scheduler suddenly stopped working.  I've run a optimize_mythdb.pl and
> it ran fine.  When I run mythbackend --testsched I get the following error:
>
> Error preparing query: CREATE TEMPORARY TABLE recordmatch SELECT * FROM
> recordmatch WHERE recordid IS NULL ;
> Driver error was [2/1146]:
> QMYSQL3: Unable to prepare statement
> Database error was:
> Table 'mythconverg.recordmatch' doesn't exist
>
> I looked in the database and the table called recordmatch doesn't exist
> (which I think is good because it's just a temp table that gets created at
> the time of the query?) but for whatever reason the scheduler is hung.
>
> I also have plenty of free disk space so I'm not sure where to look / what
> to do next.  Any suggestions?

You are misteaken about recordmatch.  While --testsched uses a
temporary version, the mastetbackend needs a real, permanent one in
the database.  You have apparently lost yours and who knows what else
in your database.  You will need to restore the database from your
most recent backup.

David
--
David Engel