[mythtv-users] mythconverg.recordmatch doesn't exist

Jason Bilbrey jason at bilbrey.me
Sat May 18 15:36:38 UTC 2013

My scheduler suddenly stopped working.  I've run a optimize_mythdb.pl and
it ran fine.  When I run mythbackend --testsched I get the following error:

Error preparing query: CREATE TEMPORARY TABLE recordmatch SELECT * FROM
recordmatch WHERE recordid IS NULL ;
Driver error was [2/1146]:
QMYSQL3: Unable to prepare statement
Database error was:
Table 'mythconverg.recordmatch' doesn't exist

I looked in the database and the table called recordmatch doesn't exist
(which I think is good because it's just a temp table that gets created at
the time of the query?) but for whatever reason the scheduler is hung.

I also have plenty of free disk space so I'm not sure where to look / what
to do next.  Any suggestions?

Jason