[mythtv-users] mythfilldatabase inserts incorrect default program endtime

Karl Dietz dekarl at spaetfruehstuecken.org
Sun May 12 18:10:35 UTC 2013

On 10.05.2013 11:17, Sven Wünschmann wrote:
> I setup a mythtv box on Ubuntu 13.04 for Alice/O2/Hansenet IPTV channels
> and configured tv_grab_ch_search as EPG provider. The setup runs quite
> OK, but there is an issue with EPG data for the last programme of the day.
> - tv_grab_ch_search outputs only starttime data for programmes, no endtimes
> - if there is no following programme in the grabber data,
> mythtvfilldatabase inserts 00:00:00 as endtime ==> error!

here's a quick workaround, run the grabber manually and let it generate
one file for all days (optionally feed it through tv_sort) and import
that via the file import of mythfilldatabase.

Regards,
Karl

PS: the leading [original title] in the subtitle attribute could go to
a second title attribute instead.