[mythtv-users] mythfilldatabase TimeOffset format

Thomas Börkel thomas at boerkel.de
Sun May 12 07:39:17 UTC 2013

HI!

I got a warning from the newest version of mythfilldatabase during xml
import:

"TimeOffset values other than 'Auto' are DEPRECATED and will be removed
in 0.27 which will BREAK your guide data. Please ensure your xmltv data
complies with the XMLTV spec and either uses GMT or specifies a valid
offset to GMT per ISO8601"

So I changed the TimeOffset value to 'Auto' in mythtv-setup.

However, the time format in my xml is not following ISO8601:

<programme start="20130510051500 +0200" stop="20130510062000 +0200"
channel="3sat.de">

I highly doubt I can get my provider to change this, because it could
break other customers' setup.

Am I going to be in trouble with 0.27?

0.26 imported it correctly though.

Thanks!