[mythtv-users] Freeview HD (DVB-T2) Multiplex

Dave Sexton list-mythtv-users at jack.org.uk
Thu May 9 10:22:27 UTC 2013

Hi List,

I have recently upgraded to a TBS6284 with the hope of getting HD recordings.
I have the card up and running and working fine for SD reception, but whenever
I scan for channels I do not see the DVB-T2 multiplex. If I attempt to
manually add it, the card cannot lock on.

I have duplicated the configuration I had from my SD only card and created a
new Video Source definition (to pull in listings via XMLTV as well as EIT).

The SD card is not configured in Myth and disconnected from the aeriel while I
do the scan, so I know I am not accidentally using it insead of the new one.

I know I get a signal as I have a TV that can receive HD over the same aeriel.

I must be doing something stupidly wrong and maybe missed an option somewhere
to enable DVB-T2. Does anyone have any idea of what may be going wrong?

TIA,

Dave