[mythtv-users] Database woes - Add a new entry

James MacKenzie mst3000 at newsguy.com
Wed Jun 26 14:36:04 UTC 2013

Here's my story of woe...

I made a backup of my linux box.  I was attempting to use it as a starting
point on another Myth box I was setting up for a relative.  During this
process, I got confused as to which machine I was on and did an 'rm
/usr/lib/mysql' on my good setup.

I was able to go back and get everything working again by grabbing the
/usr/lib/mysql directory from the backup, but it had been made about 3 days
earlier.  During this time, about 5 programs were recorded.

So, my question is, is there an easy way to get these entries into the
database?

Thanks!

----