[mythtv-users] Frontend problem on new Macbook Air

jacek burghardt jaceksburghardt at gmail.com
Sat Jun 15 23:55:35 UTC 2013

I would test with xbmc first and see if it works. Also wiki has this

There exist cases where one graphics display system or another fails to
show menus or video properly. These instructions are for forcing the
frontend to use OpenGL for display.
 Instructions

   - Start *MythFrontend*
   - Choose *Setup*
   - Choose *Appearance*
   - Highlight *Paint Engine*
   - Use the arrow to select *OpenGL*
   - Choose the *Next* button. Keep choosing it until it turns into a *
   Finish* button. Select *Finish* and you are done.