[mythtv-users] Raspberry PI as backend slave or tvheadend

John Morris jmorris at beau.org
Sat Jun 15 05:39:24 UTC 2013

On Fri, 2013-06-14 at 18:18 +0100, Thomas Boehm wrote:
> John Morris wrote:
> > How about this idea.  Buy an HD HomeRun, they are clearing em out
> > all over the Internet right now ...
>
> I guess you're talking about "clearing them out in the US". Does
> anybody know where I can find them so cheap in the UK?

Oh, sorry bout that.  Don't think they would do you any good if you
aren't in ATSC territory, pretty sure they don't do DVB.  But they have
been all over Woot, Newegg, etc. at good prices as the HomeRun Prime
seems to be the preferred product now.  Heck, even the Prime has been
Woot fodder, that is where I got mine.