[mythtv-users] No hash value for new videos

David Hampton mythtv at dhampton.net
Mon Jun 3 03:12:11 UTC 2013

When I scan for new videos, Myth adds the videos but doesn't add a hash
value for the video.  I have no idea when this behavior began but its
been happening for a while now.  Both frontend and backend are running
version 0.26.0 on a Scientific Linux 6.4 base.  The actual backend
database itself was created ten or more years ago, and has been upgraded
as new version are released.

I would appreciate any suggestions on how to track this down.  I tried
running the optimize_mythdb.pl script but that didn't help.  I'm happy
to post frontend or backend logs if that will help.

TIA.

David