[mythtv-users] record at any time on channel <CHANNEL> is missing in master soon to be .27

David Engel david at istwok.net
Thu Jul 25 14:42:14 UTC 2013

On Thu, Jul 25, 2013 at 12:45:03PM +1000, Jean-Yves Avenard wrote:
> On 25 July 2013 04:10, Thomas Mashos <thomas at mashos.com> wrote:
>
> > Nobody is getting rid of that option, it just got moved to an advanced
> > option. Now we don't need to have duplicate scheduling options just so we
> > can set "this channel" on a rule.
> >
> > Also, channel priorities.
>
> And if like me you always use mythweb to set up a recordings
> (personally, I find the UI on mythfrontend to be painful, further
> proof being that my wife always ask me to set a recording for her),
> then the "this channel" filter is found about 10cm lower than it used
> to be.

Do you have any suggestions to improve the frontend UI?

Also, what theme do you use?  I made changes in 0.26 to allow putting
the most commonly used,scheduling options on the main, schedule editor
screen.  If used, only accessing the advanced and more esoteric
options requires changing screens.

That's all dependent on the theme, though, and Steppes is the only
public theme I know of that uses it.  You can see a sample of my
personal MythCenter-wide, main screen at http://imagebin.org/265578 .

David