[mythtv-users] record at any time on channel <CHANNEL> is missing in master soon to be .27

Michael T. Dean mtdean at thirdcontact.com
Thu Jul 25 12:33:18 UTC 2013

Well, since you said:

> I am using mythfrontend, with the Mythcenter-wide v 1.7 theme.

(in http://www.gossamer-threads.com/lists/mythtv/users/548163#548163 ),
I thought you were using mythfrontend.

MythWeb only has partial support for recording templates, as submitted
by a user--or else there would be no support for templates--and only
uses settings from the Default template.  There's no support for
changing templates or applying settings from other templates or applying
filters set on the Default template, but patches would be appreciated.

Mike