[mythtv-users] mythshutdown --check returning 130

Brenden Conte brenden at thecontes.info
Tue Jul 23 04:26:39 UTC 2013

Just for posterity, i wanted to finish this thread by noting that i fixed
the issue by uninstalling anacron. Apparently the environment that anacron
sets up when it is run was the cause of the mythtv environment breakage.
 Running directly within cron was the fix.

I chose to uninstall anacron because this is an always-on machine.
 Alternately, one could edit the crontab to run the job directly and
achieve the same results.

Regards,
-B