[mythtv-users] HLS recorder and HTTP proxy

Brian J. Murrell brian at interlinx.bc.ca
Fri Jul 19 14:14:49 UTC 2013

On 13-07-19 10:04 AM, Mike Perkins wrote:
> If there is a proxy that will be used for all mythtv access, perhaps it
> ought to be a line in config.xml?

Perhaps, but that's a fine point.  The equivalent can be achieved by
consistent use of the $http_proxy environment variable, which I am doing
already.

The first step is to make sure that all network access in MythTV can use
a proxy which doesn't yet seem to be the case if my mythtv, firewall and
proxy logs are to be believed and since they all align, there is no
reason not to believe them.

Cheers,
b.