[mythtv-users] No sound on live TV

Mike Carron jmcarron at starstream.net
Thu Jul 18 14:59:40 UTC 2013

Jean-Yves, thanks and first I want to sincerely apologize for my
undiplomatic reply to your original suggestion. I completely misread your
meaning. As for installing a frontend on the server, it would be a good idea
if I had a set of speakers for that machine but I don't and I would rather
not have to buy a set.

Thanks for the info on recording vs live. I'm thinking of making a recording
and then copying the resulting file to another machine and playing it with
WMV or something similar to see if it has sound.

mike