[mythtv-users] subtitles not available for videos

Jim Stichnoth stichnot at gmail.com
Fri Jul 12 06:03:33 UTC 2013

On Jul 11, 2013 7:39 AM, "George Nassas" <gnassas at mac.com> wrote:

> Hi, sometime in the last few weeks it seems like the frontend has stopped
showing subtitles for videos. My last good build was from June 23 while my
first problematic one was July 9. The playback popup menu doesn’t show a
subtitles entry even though srt files are present. It doesn’t even look
like the right menu, there is a Source subenu the way there is for
recordings which I don’t recall before ‘tho I could be wrong.

> For some reason I couldn’t bisect and ran out of time before I figured it
out, I won’t be able to look again until next week but I mention it here in
case someone knowledgable wants to take a look. I think the livetv subtitle
change happened in between those dates so that would definitely be a prime
suspect.

I haven't noticed that, but I'll have a closer look next week when I'm back
from vacation. FWIW, the Source menu showing up would be an artifact of the
Themed Menu changes.

Jim