[mythtv-users] [mythtv] tuner troubleshooting

John Pilkington J.Pilk at tesco.net
Wed Jul 10 13:32:42 UTC 2013

On 10/07/13 13:49, Michael T. Dean wrote:

> So, "Delete all capture cards" is still a very important and useful
> function when trying to fix broken configurations (especially those that
> occur during the "trial and error" period of initial setup).
>
> Mike

OK.  Sorry for the misreporting.  It looks as if I need to go there now,
because I had taken the opportunity to re-introduce my discarded backup
USB device and it looks as if it's back in Number 1 spot:  3 recordings
with lots of packets out of order :-(.  But it does look as if the
kernel patch got there in the end.

John