[mythtv-users] possible alternative to HDhomerun? TBS MOI

mythtv . mythtv at harley-jones.co.uk
Mon Jul 8 07:49:53 UTC 2013

On 2 Jul 2013, at 10:54, Russell Gower <mythtv at thegowers.me.uk> wrote:

Hi,
  Yes I have one running as a 0.26/fixes slave backend, it seems that the
NIC can only do 50mbit/s and most of the recordings get flagged as damaged
although they all playback fine.

When I get some spare time I wan't to try and get it setup as an IPTV
recorder rather than a slave backend, which will hopefully be easier to
maintain.

R.