[mythtv-users] backend always hangs on specific recording

Yann Lehmann aristide at vtxmail.ch
Mon Jul 8 06:44:54 UTC 2013

Am 08.07.2013 03:46, schrieb Marco Nelissen:

> "mythfrontend --version" says:
> MythTV Version : v0.25.2-15-g46cab93
> MythTV Branch : fixes/0.25
> Network Protocol : 72
> Library API : 0.25.20120506-1
>
> I wasn't even aware there was such a thing as mythbuntu-control-centre,
> but I just took a look and it looks like it wasn't checking for updates.
> After enabling that, it didn't offer any updates for mythtv though, only
> for other things.

What happens when you type 'sudo apt-get update' on the command line ?
Does it tell you that x packages can be updated and y won't be ?

If so, you have to type 'sudo apt-get dist-upgrade' to update these too.

If not sure, you can try 'sudo apt-get dist-upgrade -s' before, to see
which packages will be updated.