[mythtv-users] Transcoding for best audio

Brenden Conte brenden at thecontes.info
Sat Jul 6 06:52:09 UTC 2013

Thank you everyone for your feedback; it has been quite useful!

Specifically about the --audiotrack argument, i was unable to get it to
(seemingly) do anything, or find any examples of its usage in the wild.
 From what i can tell, its looking for a number of the audiotrack to use
(either as the primary or only, its not clear).  But no matter what i
specify for an argument, it always creates the same mpeg.

Any extra info about that argument would be welcome.

-B