[mythtv-users] Can't record consecutive shows on the same channel

Enno Middelberg enno.middelberg at gmail.com
Fri Jul 5 13:40:49 UTC 2013

Hello,

this is probably a trivial issue, but I can't figure it out.

Suppose there is a multi-part documentary aired on one channel, one
part after the other. When I select to record all parts, only the
first will be recorded, the remaining ones won't.

Note I'm not starting early and finishing late, so there is no
overlap. I just want Mythtv to (e.g.) record part 1 at 04:45-05:30,
part 2 at 05:30-06:15, and part 3 at 06:15-07:00.

I'm using Mythtv 0.26 and a single DVB-S2 tuner card. Failing to
record consecutive shows has now happened twice when no other activity
was going on.

Many thanks,

Enno