[mythtv-users] OT: Virtualization

jacek burghardt jaceksburghardt at gmail.com
Thu Jul 4 18:04:32 UTC 2013

My box has 32 gb and 6 cores and that is my home box. I found out the only
way I could stop my family members from getting  viruses on windows pc is
to have them live on domain and be locked down by policy . I have zimbra in
cloud as backup but  I like exchange. I run number of applications that are
linked to my domain controler. it server really well and i have extended
family use it for stuff with no issues.