[mythtv-users] possible bug in wake-up logic...

Douglas Peale Douglas_Peale at comcast.net
Wed Jul 3 03:11:00 UTC 2013

I have a system that is configured to shut itself down if it has nothing to do, and wake up for the next recording.
I have a bunch of things scheduled to record, but, this being summer, none of them show up in the next two weeks of schedule
available from Schedules Direct.
My system is now shutting itself down without scheduling a wakeup time.
How is it supposed to update its schedule if it never wakes up?
Shouldn't it, in this case, schedule a wakeup every few days so it can run myth fill database?