[mythtv-users] Multiple entries for single movie list

Jerry mythtv at hambone.e4ward.com
Wed Jul 3 01:57:55 UTC 2013

On Tue, Jul 2, 2013 at 7:39 PM, A Desai <ashu.desai at gmail.com> wrote:

> I know I "tried" the browse filesystem (slow) - and then went back to
> browse Library (recommended). I checked - when I am on Library, I get the
> multiple file names. When I do the file system, I don't get the multiple
> file names - however, all my coverart and fanart is gone...
>
> I haven't done anything out of the ordinary that would create symlinks.
>
> I do not know how to work the HTTP Live Streaming - I am seeing this on my
> backend when I run frontend on my backend...
>
> Thank you for the help.
>
> ash.

Hi Ash,

You could try pointing your video storage group to an empty directory,
scanning for changes, and then resetting your video storage group to normal
and scanning for changes again.  Doing so will reset the videos data.  I
don't know if it will fix your problem but it is worth a shot.  The final
scan takes a little while depending on the amount of videos you have, but
if it works it will be worth it.

Good luck!
Jerry