[mythtv-users] MythTV commercial removal

jacek burghardt jaceksburghardt at gmail.com
Tue Jul 2 19:22:24 UTC 2013

Thank you guys for the input. It is very helpfully. I been using mythtv
since 0.22 days on and off but I never had mythv removing commercials. My
recent try was no very successful. I selected flag commercials in mythweb
and it completes and then I use trans coding but none of commercials are
removed.