[mythtv-users] Chosing TV channel beforen opening live TV

Malte Gell malte.gell at gmail.com
Fri Jan 25 16:45:18 UTC 2013

Hello,

is it possible to chose the desired TV channel _before_ opening live TV,
so that live TV starts with the desired channel?

I ask, because sometimes I want to watch a TV show which I just record
and when you record something you can only watch a channel that is on
the same frequency. So I want to chose the channel that is just about to
be recorded. But, usually live TV starts at a fixed channel you chose in
mythtv-setup. I would like to chose a channel before starting live TV. I
use MythTV 0.26.

thanx
Malte