[mythtv-users] Recordings that seem to get stuck and never finish?

Anthony Giggins seven at seven.dorksville.net
Fri Jan 25 06:52:46 UTC 2013

I've had the same issue in 0.25.3-14-gf176258 and normally related to
recording conflicts with Live TV, I dont normally use this myself however
the family sometimes does, so I dont know the particulars of what options
they select when it prompts.

I'm assume theres a bug causing this but any guidance on providing the
debuging information to locate it would be good.

Cheers,

Anthony