[mythtv-users] Recordings that seem to get stuck and never finish?

Martin Moores moores.martin at gmail.com
Wed Jan 23 08:39:59 UTC 2013

On 23 January 2013 08:07, Per Jessen <per at computer.org> wrote:

> Screenshot from the mythweb interface:
>
> http://files.jessen.ch/kk158.png
>
> Notice the topmost listings - going back to Saturday.  Except for
> Sunday, it seems to be mostly recordings from Hotbird.  Has anyone seen
> something similar?

I've seen this before, when I have had a backend crash/issue, or if my
tuner has locked up or similar, never with so many recordings like yours
though.  Check the logs for the start times of the programmes, see if
anything is reported.

I've fixed the "stuck" recordings by rebooting the backend

Martin