[mythtv-users] HD Home run channels pixilated after channel scan

John Nissley jnissley at nissley.org
Mon Jan 21 06:41:44 UTC 2013

I am running the latest mythtv trunk version compiled today. I have
been having a lot of issues with zero byte recordings and found that
the hdhr was not tuning correctly when this occurred. Some people on
the list recommended that a new channel scan is recommended so I did
that. (man I forgot what a pain it is to get the channels identified
again after doing that) Now most of my clear channels are very
pixilated but play just fine in windows with the silicon dust app. Any
idea of what I may have done wrong?