[mythtv-users] Help needed mythtv DVR service - EnableRecordSchedule returns "401Invalid Action"

MacLaren, James M maclaren at tulane.edu
Mon Jan 21 02:39:03 UTC 2013

I have been moving away from socket calls using myth protocol to the new mythtv service API in my RTD1073 frontend client.  Mostly is been a positive transition.  I am stuck trying http://192.168.1.238:6544/Dvr/EnableRecordSchedule?RecordId=140 as the backend returns 401Invalid Action

i would like to resstat the scheduler for that RecordId
The schedule exists as I can list it via http://192.168.1.238:6544/Dvr/ListRecordSchedule?RecordId=140 and all the entries look correct

I also get  401Invalid Action with DisableRecordSchedule and AddRecordSchedule. This also seems to be the error returned when there is a typo in the service name. I looked at my backend under dvr services and these seem to be listed under http://192.168.1.238:6544/Dvr/wsdl
Does anyone have any ideas?

Thanks
James