[mythtv-users] mythtranscode Deadlock detected...

Karl Dietz dekarl at spaetfruehstuecken.org
Sun Jan 20 22:19:09 UTC 2013

On 20.01.2013 22:59, Frank Feuerbacher wrote:

> Alas, I get the "Deadlock detected. One buffer is full when the other is
> empty! Aborting" message when I try to transcode to delete portions of

> Thoughts?

It appears as if you replied to a completely unrelated thread which is
a bit confusing as I watch that thread and your message made no sense
in the context of the original topic.
Please start a fresh thread when you intent to switch the topic. (just
send a mail to the list address instead of replying to an unrelated
message)

Back to your issue, I just saw a message pass by that mentioned the
same error. This ticket has a dev asking for sample recordings to help
investigate the issue http://code.mythtv.org/trac/ticket/2077#comment:39

Regards,
Karl