[mythtv-users] happaugue broadway

Ned Lieb okty.gy.ned at gmail.com
Sat Jan 19 09:09:42 UTC 2013

This device works by taking a signal from any analog source (rca, svideo,
component, or coax) and broadcasting it throughout whatever wifi network it
is connected to. The signal is supposed to be picked up at the other end by
typing in "distan.tv" into your browser. I assume this is associated with an
ip address, but I don't know for sure because I haven't actually bought the
thing yet. If it is associated with an ip address, would it be possible for
mythtv to pick up the signal with the same procedure as is used with the
silicondust hdhomerun prime?

I'd appreciate the input of anyone who has worked with either of these
devices.

Thanks,

Ned