[mythtv-users] TV Listings and Upcoming Recordings blank sometimes

Jason Bilbrey jason at bilbrey.me
Fri Jan 18 21:53:11 UTC 2013

Thanks, that wasn't it but it was enough of a clue for me to find what I
needed.

php.ini was by default set to memory_limit=128MB

As it turns out though, by default MythWeb defaults to 64MB.  I found a
setting in the mythweb.conf that allows you to up the limit

php_value memory_limit      128MB

There are actually four lines in the file by default and 3 of 4 are
commented out.  I commented out the 64MB one and uncommented the 128MB line.

The comments in the configuration file actually mention that "If you have a
large number of channels, you may need to increase this value to prevent
PHP from running out of memory during searches.  The default is 64MB.

Thanks for your help Karl

Jason