[mythtv-users] OT: HDHomeRun DLNA beta firmware is out

Mario Limonciello mario.mailing at gmail.com
Fri Jan 18 19:39:45 UTC 2013

from #hdhomerun today

13:31:31 <•jludka> someone needs to get around to putting tuner locking in myth
13:31:58 <rhpot1991> jludka: hmm that sounds like !fun, no way of
restricting it to a single tuner?
13:32:09 <•jludka> no
13:32:20 <•jludka> i believe it will always default to the lowest
non-locked tuner
13:32:52 <superm1> so the HDHR report tuner usage and myth just isn't
taking and of that info into account right now
13:33:37 <•jludka> the hdhomerun hardware allows for the software
using it to lock the tuner to prevent accidental takeovers
13:33:55 <•jludka> for whatever reason, no one ever actually
implemented that in myth
13:34:21 <•jludka> someone should bribe danielk to write it

So danielk what will you accept as bribes? :)