[mythtv-users] Attempt to record program on the wrong input?

Per Jessen per at computer.org
Wed Jan 16 15:28:39 UTC 2013

Per Jessen wrote:

>> However, something is still wrong - I can't get to watch any of the
>> Astra1 channels on my slave backend.  When I pick something on Astra1
>> from the EPG, the mythtvfrontend just exits.
>
> Uh, it segfaults actually.

I've tried two different clients (a laptop and the setup in our
livingroom), they both segfault when I try to pick one of the channels
on the slave backend.  I can get a backtrace or a coredump, but as I'm
on 0.25, I guess it might not be very interesting to anyone?

The question is - what am I doing wrong and how do I get access to the
channels on the slave backend?

--
Per Jessen, Zürich (-2.1°C)