[mythtv-users] Attempt to record program on the wrong input?

Simon Hobson linux at thehobsons.co.uk
Wed Jan 16 08:20:46 UTC 2013

Per Jessen wrote:
> And vice versa - for recording "Big Bang"
> tomorrow night, the scheduler correctly chose E4, but wants to use a
> receiver and BE2 which doesn't receive E4.

> I believe my setup is otherwise ok:  two backends, one master backend
> with the mysql database, one slave backend, only one video source (EIT
> data).

Hoping I've got my terminology right, you need multiple sources - all inputs connected with a source must have the same channel lineup.As you have it at the moment, you have one source, therefore you've told Myth that all imputs can receive all the same channels.

So create a separate source for each channel selection, and add inputs as appropriate - eg you might have 3 inputs connected to one source (because they receive from one sat), while only one input connected t the second source (receiving from the second sat).