[mythtv-users] Attempt to record program on the wrong input?

Per Jessen per at computer.org
Wed Jan 16 07:40:52 UTC 2013

I'm working on configuring a 2nd backend with two receiver cards for
satellites Astra1 and Hotbird.  Yesterday I still had some issue with
the receivers ( MainServer::HandleRecorderQuery() Unknown encoder: X),
but after cycling backend#1 this morning, things seemed to have fallen
into place.

Except - despite the EPG having been "collected" for all the channels on
BE2, they all seem to want to use the receivers on BE1, where those
channels are not available.  And vice versa - for recording "Big Bang"
tomorrow night, the scheduler correctly chose E4, but wants to use a
receiver and BE2 which doesn't receive E4.

I believe my setup is otherwise ok:  two backends, one master backend
with the mysql database, one slave backend, only one video source (EIT
data).

I know this sounds pretty complicated, but if it sounds familiar to
anyone, can you point me in the right direction please?

--
Per Jessen, Zürich (-2.7°C)