[mythtv-users] State of the PVR150/250 in 0.26?

Larry T larryt at gmail.com
Wed Jan 16 02:51:51 UTC 2013

On Tue, Jan 15, 2013 at 5:18 PM, Jim Stichnoth <stichnot at gmail.com> wrote:

> On Tue, Jan 15, 2013 at 2:02 PM, Bob Cottingham <bobnvic at gmail.com> wrote:
> > I'd be happy to provide a sample if Larry doesn't post it first.  What
> would
> > be a good way to trim the video to ~30s and preserve any timing details
> you
> > may need?
>
> I would do this just by manually scheduling a 1-minute recording.
> Then verify the 5m19s duration display issue.  It doesn't matter how
> long the recording actually is, as long as it's at least 30 seconds
> (otherwise it's hard to play around with), and small enough to easily
> host or email.
>
> It's possible that it would also be useful to have the seek table for
> the recording - execute the mysql query "select * from recordedseek
> where chanid=<mychanid> and starttime=<mystarttime>;", substituting
> the proper values for <mychanid> and <mystarttime>.
>
> Jim

Jim,

I am going to send you 3 Dropbox links off list. One is a 1 minute video
from a channel that consistently produces this problem (Cartoon Network).
One is a 15 minute full show from that channel (confirmed to display 5:19)
and one is what I think is the proper database query result stored in a
text file. Happy to do anything else if you want anything more or if I blew
it on the query.