[mythtv-users] Slave Backend Thumbnails missing from MythWeb

Richard Goodin rich at goodin.com
Mon Jan 14 22:26:59 UTC 2013

Hi,
 I have a system with both master and slave backends running 0.26. I've recently upgraded from 0.25. Everything works fine in MythWeb except that thumbnails don't display for recordings on the slave backend. My recordings directory is local on my master backend and NFS mounted on my slave. Both the master and slave have the recordings group mounted as /mnt/mythtv. I have only the default storage group.

I've tried searching the web but only found a 4 year old bug (#6700) that wasn't helpful and a single post in 2012 that suggests I setup MythWeb on the slave also. I'm not sure what that means. This was of course working with the same configuration under 0.25.

Thanx in advance,
Rich Goodin