[mythtv-users] Storage group Question for Mike Dean..

Greg greg12866 at nycap.rr.com
Mon Jan 14 21:12:49 UTC 2013

  Mike, or any one else who can shed some light on this...
    I have under the Default storage Group the paths to the disks I use
to store recordings.
/video2/storage/recordings/
/video3/storage/recordings/
/video6/storage/recordings/

video2-6 are separate drives.. The permissions are set to read and write
for the user that runs Mythtv... The only drive that is getting recorded
to is /video6/storage/recordings/... This used to work for me,but after
reading the current thread on storage groups,I noticed all but one
storage group is empty...

Would you be able to steer me in the right direction?