[mythtv-users] Buffering issue with cmyth on XBMC

Adrian Romano romanoad at gmail.com
Mon Jan 14 15:58:37 UTC 2013

That is what I originally thought. I knew that people had this working. Did
you ever try running it at 800mhz? What are the other overclock settings,
anything for gpu and over voltage?
I am currently running 800 with no overvoltage, but I don't know the rest
since I am not home. I may try to go to 900 tonight to see what happens.
I know it takes a while to load the epg and everything, but all my issues
happen after that. It is also very slow when changing channels and bringing
up the guide.
Both systems are connected to a 10/100 netgear switch, but could the
buffering be due to some unseen network issue?