[mythtv-users] MobileMyth Web Frontend Released!

Jerry Rubinow jerrymr at gmail.com
Mon Jan 14 00:54:10 UTC 2013

On Sun, Jan 13, 2013 at 7:19 PM, Phill Edwards <philledwards at gmail.com>wrote:

> > Found it - Gallery was the default app on the Touchpad.  With Dice I can
> > play full screen no problem.  And skip forward/back seem to work mostly
> ok,
> > with occasional glitches.  Dragging the slider however always ruins the
> > playback to the extent I have to exit out and restart.
>
> Are you saying that Dice player offers _two_ ways of seeking - a
> single press somewhere to go forwards/backwards, as well as the
> slider? I only knew about the slider - how do you skip
> forwards/bakwards a fixed amount with Dice?

Here is what I observed.  When I click on the playing video, a play button
appears below it, with a FF and RW button to either side.  Clicking on the
FF and RW made it go forward and back.  After a few seconds without
pressing, they disappear again.  Whether those controls are part of Dice or
the MobileMyth, I don't know.

-Jerry