[mythtv-users] Q on channel setup

Thor mythtv at x-defense.de
Sun Jan 13 16:58:08 UTC 2013

good day all,

I am a little confused. did try a search, but seems I miss the correct
search wording.

I am running myth with a dvb-c tuner perfectly fine for a year or so.
now i wanted to add a second tuner, but the challenge is that I only
have one single cam. the tuner with cam can tune say a hundred
channels, the one without say twenty of them ( a subset).

how can I tell myth the situation ? when I setup a new source, it
makes me one channel appear twice in the epg. thats not nice, and
scheduling a task.

the easiest would be to tell myth that the new tuner should only use
unencrypted channels. but how ?

please advise