[mythtv-users] mythmote in android client, port setting?

Daniel Frey dmfrey at gmail.com
Sun Jan 13 15:45:12 UTC 2013

We are going to be adding a scanning and editing for frontends in an
upcoming release as a part of the preferences.

The reason being that myth frontend access will be used for more than
mythmote functionality.  You will soon be able to tell a recording to play
on a frontend right from the episode screen.

With this, we will then need to have editable preferences for frontends as
well as backends.  They will only be available for Home locations.

My Google Profile <http://www.google.com/profiles/dmfrey>