[mythtv-users] howto clean up old frontend configurations ?

Rob Verduijn rob.verduijn at gmail.com
Fri Jan 11 09:19:18 UTC 2013

Hello,

After some serious bug hunting, my mythtv database has become
cluttered with a lot of profiles for frontends that i no longer use.

Does anybody have a couple of hints what tables need to be cleaned up ?

I already know these 2 usefull sql statements :

DELETE FROM settings WHERE hostname='identifier';
DELETE FROM profilegroups WHERE hostname='identifier';

Do I need more or is there an even more convenient way to get rid of
obsolote frontend profiles ?

Rob