[mythtv-users] STB Power Status

George Galt george.galt at gmail.com
Wed Jan 9 15:42:03 UTC 2013

Ken:

I have a Motorola box, and I use Firewire for channel changing, but I've
solved this by issuing the "menu" command ("-m" for the 6200ch script) as
the first command because if the box is in a powered-off state, it powers
on; and if it is on, it does nothing other than put up the guide
information.

George