[mythtv-users] after pause screen turns black when resuming hd movie

Rob Verduijn rob.verduijn at gmail.com
Tue Jan 8 07:18:37 UTC 2013

2013/1/7 Scott Smith <pickle136 at sbcglobal.net>:

> ________________________________

Hello,

I can say that with 0.25.3 still has the black screen problem.
I do indeed have a nvidia card (gt520) but I don't have the problem
when watching dvd, can't say anything about live tv, I did not pause
my live tv resently (I don't watch live tv a lot)

Only when I watch HD video from a mkv, when I pause it the screen
stays visible, but when I resume the screen goes black while audio
continues.
When I adjust the video settings while watching video (change aspect
ratio for example) then the screen goes black as well.
Checking the programm guide might work, but it sounds more of a hassle
than simply restarting the video and skipping forward to where I was.

Regards
Rob