[mythtv-users] Commflag and edit recording errors on .26

Michael Harnden mike at rochestervball.com
Tue Jan 8 00:55:38 UTC 2013

After upgrading to .26, all of my commflag jobs from recordings that are from a
PVR-150 or a PVR-350 are errorring with;

E Decoder avformatdecoder.cpp:4323 (ProcessAudioPacket) AFD: Unknown audio
decoding error
E Decoder avformatdecoder.cpp:4519 (GetFrame) decoding
error#012#011#011#011eno: Unknown error 541478725 (541478725)
mythlogserver: last message repeated 43 times

The recording will have the commercials flagged, but the time displayed by the
OSD will be incorrect. If I try to edit the recording, the initial frame will
be displayed as I move through the recording. After advancing 7 or 8 minutes
on the recording, the frame displayed will update. Again if I advance further
in the recording, the frame displayed will remain unchanged until I've
advanced 7 or 8 minutes in the recording.

Recordings from a HDHomeRun fail with only the final error;
E Decoder avformatdecoder.cpp:4519 (GetFrame) decoding
error#012#011#011#011eno: Unknown error 541478725 (541478725)

The interesting thing is that if I try to edit the recording, I am able to
advance through the recording as I would expect. How ever even though it
reports commercials found, I can't load them as cutlist.

I am running Mythbuntu on the 0.26 fixes branch

MythTV Version : v0.26.0-74-g72bca07
MythTV Branch : fixes/0.26
Network Protocol : 75
Library API : 0.26.20120822-1
QT Version : 4.8.1
Options compiled in:
 linux profile use_hidesyms using_alsa using_oss using_pulse using_pulseoutput
using_backend using_bindings_perl using_bindings_python using_bindings_php
using_crystalhd using_dvb using_firewire using_frontend using_hdhomerun
using_ceton using_hdpvr using_iptv using_ivtv using_joystick_menu using_libcec
using_libcrypto using_libdns_sd using_libxml2 using_lirc using_mheg
using_opengl_video using_qtwebkit using_qtscript using_qtdbus using_v4l2
using_x11 using_xrandr using_xv using_bindings_perl using_bindings_python
using_bindings_php using_mythtranscode using_opengl using_vaapi using_vdpau
using_ffmpeg_threads using_live using_mheg using_libass using_libxml2

Searching for the GetFrame error only led me to this
http://www.mythtv.org/pipermail/mythtv-users/2012-November/342751.html

Thanks,
Mike