[mythtv-users] MythMusic on resume

Kenneth Emerson kenneth.emerson at gmail.com
Mon Jan 7 23:26:49 UTC 2013

On Mon, Jan 7, 2013 at 4:07 PM, Josu Lazkano <josu.lazkano at gmail.com> wrote:

> 2013/1/7 Paul Harrison <mythtv at sky.com>:
> > On 06/01/13 19:39, Josu Lazkano wrote:
> >>
> >> Hello list, I have a new MythTV system with 0.26 MythMusic version. At
> >> first days it was so difficult to understand the playlist method (on
> >> the last version I used the directory way). Now I love it and is so
> >> easy to use it.
> >>
> >> But I have a little problem. When I am playing a playlist it works
> >> well. Then I go out from MythMusic and if I enter without switch off
> >> the PC it start in the same playlist. This is great.

Josu, I'm curious. When you leave MythMusic and restart it without shutting
down the PC, does the playlist begin to play where it last left off, or
from the beginning?  I have found this to be somewhat annoying since when I
exit MythMusic and go back into it, it remembers the playlist but starts
over at the beginning every time. I sometimes have as many as 300 titles in
one playlist, and it is difficult to get back to where I was before
exiting. Thought maybe I was missing something.

-- Ken E.